Online Service

Mon-Sun Day: 24h

How To Find Us

high-tech zone,zhengzhou,henan

MENU
  1. Home
  2. > noble mining limited bibiani

noble mining limited bibiani

Mensin Gold Bibiani Limited(MGBL), a subsidiary ofResolute Mining, is the owner of the project.Resolute Miningowns 90% of MGBL, while the Ghana Government owns the remaining 10%. Resolute gained control over theBibianiproject through a deed of company arrangement (DOCA) withNoble MineralResources.

Get Price

Hot Products

Contact Us

More details

Latest News

Online Service

Are You Looking for A Consultant?

to-top
Click avatar to contact us