Online Service

Mon-Sun Day: 24h

How To Find Us

high-tech zone,zhengzhou,henan

MENU
  1. Home
  2. > mm mm stone crusher plant layout

mm mm stone crusher plant layout

1. Working flow: The maincrushingprocess step is material – screening – roughcrushing– middlecrushing– re-screening – finecrushing– washing sand – discharge. 2. Particle size: composition: particle size 5 ~ 50mmpebble accounted for 5% ~ 10% of the total, particle size 50 ~ 100mm pebbles accounted for 60% ~ 70%, particle size of 100mm or more pebbles accounted for 20% ~ 30%.

Get Price

Hot Products

Contact Us

More details

Latest News

Online Service

Are You Looking for A Consultant?

to-top
Click avatar to contact us